- WiFi Connect appliances deliver real, everyday convenience for real, everyday moments. Stay informed about what your appliances are doing wherever you are.
- Control compatible smart appliances with Amazon Alexa. Simply speak your commands and Alexa will do the work for you.
- Control compatible smart appliances with Google Home. Simply speak your commands and your Google Home will do the task for you.
- Use your smart device as a remote control to control appliance functions, whether you’re home, in the office, or on the road.
- Keep track of what’s in the fridge from your grocer’s aisle, how much time is left on that roast in the oven, or if it’s time to add the next load of laundry right from your smart device. Remote Monitoring will always keep you in the know
- No longer will you have to wait days for a service technician to diagnose an appliance issue. Remote Diagnostics allows certified technicians to access your appliance and start troubleshooting immediately.
- With Bluetooth technology, choose when to automatically sync clocks and the range burners with the microwave’s surface light and vent.
- With Gourmet Guided Cooking Technology you can use the Hestan Cue recipe app and your Café induction burner with the Cue smart pan to guide you through every step of hundreds of recipes.
- Just ask Alexa or Google Assistant to tell GE Appliances’ voice control assistant, Geneva, which of the 11 most popular DiGiorno® pizza styles you will serve, and your oven will determine the right temperature and time controls for the perfect results.
- Upgrade all your favorite recipes into one dynamic format, from the simplest staples to experimental dinners and desserts. Store them all in one place, with Drop for the best cooking experiences
- If This, Then That! Connect several smart appliances so they can work with each other. With this technology, when your alarm goes off your smart coffee machine can make your favorite brew when your morning alarm sounds. The possibilities are limitless.
- Innit is a personalized solution to help you easily shop for the right ingredients and confidently cook delicious meals. Step-by-step videos and easy how-tos help you go from inspiration to cooking with confidence.
- Integrate your Nest products with your connected appliances to give you peace of mind. Keep an eye on your appliances while you’re away, receive a notification if your oven is still running, or turn off your appliances remotely.
True European Convection with Precise Air
- Accurate heat circulation is available in the lower oven.
11″ 3,700-Watt Induction Element
- Uses chef-preferred induction cooktop technology to deliver precise heat to cookware only. That means you can do everything from boiling a quart of water in 101 seconds to melting butter at exact temperatures with amazing efficiency.
- Keep food warm and ready to eat.
Two 8″ 2,500-Watt Synchronized Elements
- Evenly heat large griddles or enamel cookware across two 8″ synchronized elements.
Edge-to-Edge Glass Cooktop
- A sleek look is yours with an edge-to-edge glass cooktop that provides a seamless, easy-to-clean surface with more usable cooking space for five-course meals.
- Bring an extra sparkle to the kitchen.
Self-Clean with Steam Option
- Hassle-free oven maintenance.
LED Control Panel
- Every detail of your kitchen is designed to delight, thanks to a sleek LED control panel that visually disappears when not in use and wakes up when prompted.
Precision Cooking Probe Capable (Sold Separately)
- Delight guests with the precision of sous vide cooking or perfectly prepared fondues and delicate sauces using a precision cooking probe that is sold separately.
Gourmet Guided Cooking
- Take culinary skills to the next level with Gourmet Guided Cooking, which combines video-guided recipes from chefs with a system that automatically adjusts the time, temperature, and cooking pace for perfect results.
- 5.7 cu. ft.
Enhanced Shabbos Mode Capable
- The Shabbos Keeper connects to your oven to automatically enable Shabbos compatible modes each week and before every holiday (Shabbos Keeper sold separately).* Models purchased before July 2022 require the latest software update via Wi-Fi prior to connect
- ADA Compliant
- UL Certification
Overall Height: 37 3/8″
Height to Cooking Surface: 36 1/4″ +/- 1/4″
Height to Top of Rear Vent Trim: 37 3/8″
Overall Depth: 29 1/2″
Depth with Door Open: 47 1/2″
Overall Width: 29 7/8″
Cabinet Width: 30″