Bosch 500 Series 30 Inch Induction Cooktop with 4 Elements, Ceramic Glass Surface, Large 11-inch Cooking Zone, SpeedBoost®, PotSense, 17 Power Levels, Independent CountDown Timer, ChildLock, and 2-Stage Residual Heat Indicator
- Faster than gas and electric cooktops.
- Precise cooking, easy cleaning and more efficient.
- Adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
- Boils water twice as fast as conventional electric cooktops.
- Automatically recognizes bottom of pan on cooking element.
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on, locks temperature settings if in use.
- Allows you to pre-set a cooking time for each individual heating element.
- You can now multi-task in the kitchen, and the cooktop will automatically shut off individual cooking elements when their programmed time has expired.
- Digital 2-stage residual heat indicator for each cooking zone.
- Quickly pauses settings to clean as you go.
- For each cooking zone.
Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD): 1/4″ + 4 1/8″ x 31″ x 21 1/4″
Required cutout size (HxWxD): 4 1/8″ x 28 7/8″ x 20″