The U Line 3024ZWCS-00B incorporates the U-Select Control which provides you with the ability to choose settings that correspond to the types of wines you store. With pre-programmed optimal preservation modes for specific types of wines, the U-Select Control settings allow you the flexibility to adjust temperatures to create the perfect preservation environment, keeping your specific type of wine fresher longer and tasting better. The U-Select Control is programmed with four distinct modes for wine preservation – Beverage Mode, Sparkling Wine Mode, White Wine Mode and Red Wine Mode. Each mode has an optimal set point within a designated temperature range that can also be adjusted for personal preference.
- U-Select Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface ergonomically located on top of door
- Independently controlled dual-zone digital cooling system
- Adjustable, front-to-back and up and down, toe-kick
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass doors protect from UV rays and add insulating energy efficiency
- Black interior with LED theater lighting
- Wine bottle capacity up to 43 bottles
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs
- Temperature setting from 34 to 65 degree F
- U-Select Control provides 4 distinct settings for Beverage, Sparkling, White Wine, and Red Wine
- Two wine racks will fit larger diameter wine bottles, including champagne bottles
- Durable delrin feet on leveling legs glide easily on floor and reduce potential scratching
Allow a 2 1/2″ clearance on hinged side for 90 degree door opening when installed adjacent to a wall. Allow 1/4″ width overall for proper installation.