- 2-Speed, 300 CFM Motor Class-Match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared and quickly get rid of cooking odors with two different fan speed settings. (Performance varies based on installation. Resources available at aham.org.)
- Dishwasher-Safe Turntable Plate-Clean up spills on the turntable by simply putting it in the dishwasher.
- Microwave Presets-Get just the right amount of heat and time, whether you’re cooking or defrosting, with specific preset options.
- Add 30 Seconds Option-Quickly set the microwave timer to 30 seconds or add it to already in-progress cooking time with the touch of a button.
- Electronic Touch Controls-Navigate through cooking modes and options with controls that are as easy to use as they are to clean.
- Adjustable Cooktop Lighting-Keep an eye on what’s cooking below the microwave or keep a nightlight on in the kitchen.