36 Inch Built-in Bottom-Freezer Smart Refrigerator with 16.1 cu. ft. Capacity, 3 Adjustable Spillproof Shelves, Dual Refrigeration, Air Purification, Water Filtration, Microprocessor Control, Ice Maker, Sabbath Mode and Star-K Certified: Stainless Steel with Tubular Handles, Right Hinge
- This technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features separate compressors and cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer. Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other – optim
- The microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of y
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero’s built-in refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, v
- Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when purifying water or ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons.
- High-efficiency unit provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a “max ice” feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period – just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
- One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air.
- See all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient – designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
Overall Width: 36″
Overall Depth: 24″
Overall Height: 84″
Door Clearance – Standard: 37 1/4″
Door Clearance – Flush Inset: 37 3/4″