This 30-inch induction cooktop uses electromagnetic energy to generate instant heat directly to your cookware without spreading the heat across the entire cooking surface. A bridge function lets you combine the power of two elements into one large cooking zone for specialty cookware such as a griddle or oval pan.
- 4-Element Cooktop-Provides four independent cooking surface areas.
- 2 Elements with Bridge Function-Allows the flexibility to convert two cooking zones into one large cooking zone which provides additional space to accommodate specialty cookware.
- 12 Heat Level Settings-Provide various levels of heat to fine tune cooking techniques ranging from melting chocolate and simmering a sauce to searing meat or achieving a rapid boil.
- Performance Boost-Allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes, perfect for rapid boiling
- Touch-Activated Controls-Integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection.
- Melt and Hold-Uses low power levels for melting delicate ingredients or keeping cooked food warm without scorching.
- Simmer Function-Automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer without boiling over.
- Pan Size Detection-Provides feedback on whether pan size is suitable for the selected element.
- Control Lock-Helps prevent unintended use and makes it easier to clean the control panel.